Outdoor Furniture Connection can completely refinish, re-strap or repair your furniture at a fraction of the replacement price. With today’s economy being the way it is, it might be a better option. Let us come by and give you our expert opinion.
Our 10-Step Process to bringing your furniture back to life
- We first take measurements of the furniture and all measurements are recorded.
- We make a primary evaluation of the needed materials.
- The furniture is then stripped of all vinyl straps or sling fabric.
- We carefully inspect the furniture and make sure that every weld is structurally sound. Any welds that don’t pass our inspection are re-welded.
- The furniture is then sand blasted and cleaned.
- We then inspect the furniture again and replace any hardware that needs replacing.
- The furniture is powder coated and then baked in an oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- The furniture is re-inspected and the vinyl straps or sling fabric is installed.
- The furniture then goes through final inspection. Once it passes final inspection, the frames are covered with temporary, heavy duty paper to protect the finish.
- Finally the furniture is delivered back to the customer looking brand new!